I Bet These Gadgets Will Make A Delivery To Your Home In 2020!
OK, we hope you love the gadgets we suggest! And just so you know, The Viral Candy may get a share of sales or other fees from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI, the prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication.
1. For a person obsessed with candles, this rechargeable lighter is a “perfect” ambiance without any concern that they will ever run out of lighter fluid. It’s simple to use and charge, and it certainly works, so after buying this, you’ll never have to purchase another lighter again, for $13.99
2. OK, you remember – making your coffee or tea only to set it down and forget about until it’s frozen down completely, this mug warmer is a real-life saver. Because every day is a little extra brighter when it includes a hot cup of coffee rather than a lukewarm one – especially when it’s snowing outside for $10.99
3. This Nintendo Switch is a winner for everyone, especially when you want to socialize as much (or as much not) as you want from the comfort of your own bed.
4. As you use this AirFly wireless transmitter gadget to connect your Airpods to the small airplane TV, this will drop your last-minute self-wrath about having to buy cheap wired earphones from your seat from $30.78
5. This Instax Camera Kit will help to break your habit of only taking selfies on your phone, and NEVER printing them out to decorate your room walls. *Inner Gut* YOU NEED IT for $82.95
6. Accept it – YOU need a charging dock to keep your area free of annoying wires and add an extra component of style to your room for $14.99
7. A smart webcam that will let you play by yourself as you pretend you are your top steamer so your friends (or whoever else) can tune in watch as you play your way through Apex Legends for $49.99